What to Expect When They're Inspecting
At this point in the process:
- Buyers had their inspection and have sent a list of requests.
- It may be list of couple of items or sometimes it is as many as 30. We will guide you through what is reasonable and what is not.
We have been through this process many times and know what to expect.
What will they ask for?
- Electrical issues
- Plumbing issues
- Mechanicals that don’t function
- Window repair
- Roof or gutter repair
- Radon mitigation
The requirement is that everything works as expected. If something is old and works, that is FINE!
How do we respond? There are 3 possible answers
- YES (means you are going to get it fixed)
- Closing credit $$ (buyer will get the money for repair at closing to take care of the issue)
We have helped dozens of sellers through this part of the process and would love to help you too.
Call, email or shoot us a text:
Ruth Sheahan | Ruth@RuthSheahan.com |
Danielle Tully | Daniellemtully@yahoo.com |
Tim Berglind | Tim@RuthSheahan.com |